Saturday, November 17, 2007

technology.

First of all, I would like to inform you all that I refrained from blogging about truly 2 horrible things that happened. So hooray for not being a bummer...?

This was the official weekend of amazing shows. Friday night, Jens Lekman. What a sweetheart.
Tonight was Joanna Newsom. My FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've come to a place where I can't speak about the things that move me.

I met a dog this week. Oh my goodness. There was this white-yellow, baby, giant schnauzer/retriever that cuddled up to me for about 40 minutes. I don't know what it was... but I fell head over heals for this little thing. I've never felt this way about anything. Not about a boy... not about my family... nothing.
I filled out the papers and was literally seconds away from adopting, when my head caught up to me. I backed out at the last moment, and told them I'd be back the next day. I wasn't. But I came back the day after that. She had been housed. Thank God.
From the moment I met that dog until 2 days later when she was no longer an option I thought of nothing else. I still think about her every few minutes. But it does my heart well to know that God spared me from having care for something else, and she is taken care of.
I wish...

Back to technology:
I break everything. It's my touch.
In the past month my phone broke. They shipped me another one in the mail. The new beauty broke today.
My 3 year old iBook broke. My mom has been letting me use hers. I can feel it crumbling under my fingers.

No comments: