Friday, May 9, 2008

update:

Klaus is cute.

I've been making cupcakes from scratch, which is a good deterrent from eating sweets. Seriously.

My roommate has a new boyfriend, and I think they're pretty precious.

I semi-accidentally spray painted my entire left hand black today.

I have officially caught the bouquet at 100% of the weddings I've ever gone to.
My dad said, "welp, it's probably from all that softball."
Which, ironically, is probably the reason that I won't be the next to be married.

TOM FREAKING WAITS is coming to town!!

I saw Radiohead last night. I could watch the baby-raptor dance all day long.

My lady Jessie Donaughy is leaving the USA for 4 months, at the end of which I will be leaving Uncle Sam as well.
I can't believe I'm not going to see my friend for so long.

No comments: