Monday, September 1, 2008

by the way...

I'm in Venice now.
For tonight (and the following 2 nights) I'm in this great hostel. I highly recommend it for anyone wanting to stay in a little community and meet interesting people.
It's called "A Venice Fish".
Very friendly. Very good location.

I am so tired.

Because this blog has done more evil than good, I've started a new blog.
It's suited specifically for my travels.

www.katiewhitecoat.wordpress.com
Once I become comfortable with the formatting I will post pictures and videos all the time... provided that I'm not actually out being adventurous.

I've been sweating nonstop for 3 days now without a shower.
I won't even tell you the last time I changed my clothes was. Any of them. I think you know what I'm talking about.

Ho bisogno di fare la doccia subito. Ciao.

No comments: