Monday, December 10, 2007

you know...

I really like the feeling of being hungry. I have a comfortable life, and I don't take the opportunity to feel that sensation very often.

It reminds me of all the things I've read or heard about the way we Americans eat. If we're not full, we'll eat.
I mean, that's cool and all... but being hungry won't kill you. I mean... it can... but if you're like me, then it won't.

I haven't always felt this way. Growing up, at least 6 people very close to me suffered from "if-i-can't-see-my-rib-cage-boys-won't-validate-my-existence-disease".
Then I acquired a step-family and learned that there is also an "all-body-mass=fat-maybe-i-could-score-some-pity-action-disease".

So, I've always been a bit of an over-eater. Maybe just to prove that looking good is cool... but tasting good is better.

But a late-night grumbling tummy is a happy tummy.

No comments: