Friday, May 25, 2007

headless horseman

So... not going to lie... I've been getting a little sad over here from time to time. I've been afraid of not having anyone to come home to.

Then, know when you finally realize that something is a reality? That happened, too. And now I know that I don't really have anyone to come home. At least in the way that all the other girls on the trip do. I'm the only one who doesn't have to buy calling cards.

Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying myself thoroughly. I kind of don't ever want to come home.
But that doesn't mean that I haven't layed in my bed at night listening to Tom Waits and The Microphones.
Specifically ''Long Way Home'' off of Orphans/Bawlers
And ''Headless Horseman'' off of The Glow Pt. 2

And by the way... if you haven't listened to The Glow Pt. 2... you really should. I just learned that Pitchfork rated it the #1 album of 2001.

No comments: