Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm getting nervous.

In early May I'll leave the country, and won't come home until mid/late June.
I'll spend the majority of my time in the city of Perugia, Italy. I don't really know anyone else who is going on the trip. It's with school. I'll be taking classes that are harder than anything I've ever done. I'll have at least 4 hours of homework a night. I'll be away from the church. Away from children's ministry. Away from the comfort of my incredible friends.

Before or after the courses begin, I may go to Germany to hang out with some people I haven't seen in a long time. Some friends that I miss quite dearly. I think that will be one of the best experiences of my life. I've never set foot in the mother land. I've never seen these friends in their natural habitat.

When I come back, I hope that everyone has a crush on me. It seems to happen sometimes with people who leave the country for a while. Maybe I'm wrong. It's a petty thing to say, but I mean, it's true.

No comments: