Sunday, June 17, 2007

copied. pasted. myspaceted.

1. Where is your cell phone?: on Samantha's bed.

2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend? he... uh...

3. Your hair?: faded into a nasty light brown with blonde roots, and bangs that are too long to wear straight and too short to push to the side...!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Where is your father?: ptc or paris.

6. Your favorite thing to do?: eat delcious foods.

7. Your dream last night?: don't recall, but the night before i had a dream that i was a crazy actress... thanks moulholand drive (sp).

8. Your favorite drink?: gingerale? water? wine? sweet tea.

9. Your dream car?: a smart car... but everyone driving a smart car... so that the hummers wouldn't squoosh us.

10. The room you're in?: Samantha's room... seriously the cutest room i've ever seen. it's like being in anthropologie's brain.

12. Your fears?: see below.

14. Who did you hang out with last night? Samantha, Raphael, and Johannes.

15. What you're not good at?: running.

16. Muffins?: scumptious.

17. One of your wish list items?: speak German.

18. Where did you grow up?: in the A.

19. The last thing you did?: watched an episode of the office.

20. What are you wearing?: flannel pants, american apparel shirt.

23. Your computer?: on Samantha's bed.

24. Your life?: dirty.

25. Your mood?: awake.

26. Missing?: everyone.

27. What are you thinking about right now? i have to go home wednesday.

28. Your car?: actually... i have no idea where it is.

29. Your work?: like it.

30. Your summer?: adventurous.

31. Your relationship status?: quite single.

32. Your favorite color(s): all of them.

33. When is the last time you laughed? a few minutes ago.

34. Last time you cried? when Fletcher Britt Arrowood killed my soul.

35. School? technically i'm still finishing a class.


I'm having a lot of fun in Germany. Seeing Raphael and Samantha is just about the best thing ever. And I've met a few new people who blow my mind as well.
They've been supplying me with the tastiest food.
Remember that time that I gained 10lbs in 6 weeks?
Yeah. That was awesome.
But the food is so good that I will not rest until I've gained 15. I only have a few days left. I can make this happen.

So I'm coming home on Wednesday. I feel really out of touch with everyone, and that makes me really nervous.

Also, on this keyboard, the ''z'' is where the ''y'' is on the computers that I'm used to... and I'm realizing just how much the ''y'' is used in the english language.

No comments: