Tuesday, June 5, 2007

weekend libero

I leave Italy in like a week. I'm really sad.

This past weekend 6 friends + me went to San Salvo and Vasto. Just in case you were wondering, I have now swam in the Adriatic Sea. I also have a tan line on my back that looks like the Conferderate flag.

Seriously, I think I've been everywhere.

Only a week until I'm in Germany with the people that I've missed for so long.
And then a week later until I go back to America.

I had an exam today, and I think I did fine... but I got super stressed about it.
I also got sick starting yesterday, but it seems to have passed.

Today 3 friends and I returned to Assisi to pay homage to San Francesco, who we love.



Oh, and I found out yesterday that for 2 years my professor had told other students that I am ''stupid''. Which, for lack of a better word, ''crushed'' me. I suppose I should feel better because I have done rather well here... but I don't, really.

No comments: